Deep-Nu-Disco by Urmet K from London (Podcast 009)
Urmet’s style is best described as deep, moody, mellow house with touch of disco, analogue bass lines and harmonic sounds with sweet vocals.
He says “Music is what feelings sound like” – and we fell in LOVE with the first song of the set!
Support the artist and buy his music on Beatport (only $1.99):
Urmet K – Sunshine feat. Billie Fountain (Original Mix)
Mini-Interview with Urmet K:
Inspired By: Soul/Funk/Disco
Main Genre: Deep/Disco/House
2 Recommended DJ’s: HNNY/Deetron. What ever these guys touching sounds always top notch!
Favorite Quote: It’s what you do in the present that will redeem the past and thereby change the future.
Dj Gear: Tractor
Music Creation Software (DAW): Logic
1. Hamlet- Saturday Night
2. Kraak & Smaak- Back Again (Hot Toddy Remix)
3. Artenvielfalt- How We Chill feat. Mylene (Original Mix)
4. Bodhi- Satisfaction
5. The Mekanism- Touch
6. Urmet K – No ID
7. Hokuto Sato- Years
8. Rey & Kjavik- Face It (Daniel Bortz Remix)
9. Monitor 66- Gave Your Soul
10.Few Nolder- IF
11. Whomadeho- Hiding In Darkness (Mario Basanov Remix)